lördag 27 augusti 2016

Introduction to my long-distance walk interest

Although I've walked Vättlefjällsleden (24km) a couple of times before last year, it wasn't until last year when my interest for doing other long-distance walks got sparked. I had seen signs for Bohusleden in some places over the years but last year I finally suggested the idea of walking Bohusleden. Thus last year almost the entirety of Bohusleden together with my mother (there's roughly 27km left but due to the trail being broken and being fixed we haven't yet walked the remaining part).

This year I've walked all of Hallandsleden (390km in total), Vildmarksleden (near Gothenburg, 42km) and parts of Sjuhäradsleden (which is 140km in total) (unlike last year I did all except for the first two long-distance walks alone). Also unlike last year I did take plenty of photos during every walk. The purpose of this part of the blog is to document and present some of these photos. Specifically I will most often show 10 to 15 photos from each walk (mostly showing forests and farm land, since these are the most common characteristics along the trails). If some of the photos have modified using image editing/processing it will be noted. Also note that I'm not skilled at photography (although I may have improved at it) so don't expect great photos for the most part.

You can find the summary of the various walks in this post (coming soon).

The blog posts containing the photos from the walks (in chronological order starting from this year) will be coming along soon.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar